The M-113 APC was developed for the US Army in the late '50s and since then has seen use by the armies of over 50 countries. The M113 is a fairly small vehicle, yet it can carry a squad of 10 soldiers, and is amphibious. It proved especially useful in Southeast Asia where it easily travelled through waterlogged jungles. The standard armament of the M113 is a single .50cal machine gun – subject to many field upgrades!
- Highly detailed 1:35 plastic kit for static display.
- Over 325 parts in olive, grey, & clear plastic with flexible PVC tracks.
- Detailed chassis with individual suspension arms and road wheels.
- External details: optional position rear hatch, tow cable, tow hooks lights, machine gun and mount, tools, separate front hatch, and camouflage netting.
- Optional turrets for US, Korean, & Australian Armies, plus M132 flame-thrower.
- Full and authentic interior features engine and drivetrain, bench seats, storage locker and radio, & driver's controls.
- 7 figures plus field accessories: backpacks, canteens, and rolled up tents.